- 1 How do I print my Illinois cosmetology license?
- 2 What is Idfpr license?
- 3 How do I renew my expired cosmetology license in Illinois?
- 4 How long do you have to renew your cosmetology license after it expires in Illinois?
- 5 How many CEU hours do you need for cosmetology in Illinois?
- 6 How do I find my cosmetology license number in Illinois?
- 7 How do I get a business license in IL?
- 8 How long is a PERC card good for?
- 9 What is a PERC card in Illinois?
- 10 Do Cosmetology hours expire in Illinois?
- 11 What can estheticians do in Illinois?
- 12 How do I reinstate my nursing license in Illinois?
- 13 How do I reactivate my cosmetology license in Illinois?
- 14 How do I renew my expired nail technician in Illinois?
- 15 Can a cosmetologist use a straight razor in Illinois?
How do I print my Illinois cosmetology license?
You may go to https://www.idfpr.com/GetMyLicense and send them either a printed or electronic copy of your license.
What is Idfpr license?
IDFPR licenses adult use and medical dispensaries, dispensary agents, and agent training providers in Illinois.
How do I renew my expired cosmetology license in Illinois?
IF YOUR LICENSE IS EXPIRED YOU MUST CONTACT THE BOARD OFFICE TO REQUEST A REACTIVATION APPLICATION. You may contact the Board office by email atst- cosmetology @pa.gov or by phone at 717-783-7130.
How long do you have to renew your cosmetology license after it expires in Illinois?
Your cosmetologist license needs to be renewed every two (2) years. In Illinois, cosmetologist licenses are renewed in odd numbered years (e.g. 2015, 2017, 2019, etc.). You do not have to meet the continuing education requirements for your first renewal cycle after license issuance.
How many CEU hours do you need for cosmetology in Illinois?
Cosmetologists licensed in Illinois are required to complete 14 CEU hours every 2 years to maintain licensure.
How do I find my cosmetology license number in Illinois?
You can reach the office by calling the Illinois State Board of Cosmetology phone number 800-560-6420 or 888-473-4858.
How do I get a business license in IL?
How to Get a Business License in Illinois
- Apply for your Illinois business authorization.
- Check for occupation-specific Illinois business license requirements.
- Visit your local government’s site to find city and county requirements.
- Complete prerequisites and submit your application.
How long is a PERC card good for?
PERC Card Renewal Typically, PERC cards are good for 3 years.
What is a PERC card in Illinois?
A PERC Card is one of the types of certification criteria a person must meet and have in the state of Illinois to work as a security guard. This ensures that every person working as a security guard (who has obtained this certification) has passed a background check prior to becoming employed as security personal.
Do Cosmetology hours expire in Illinois?
Cosmetology instructors, cosmetology clinic teachers and cosmetology licenses expire on September 30 of each even-numbered year. Cosmetology instructors and cosmetology clinic teachers must show a minimum of 24 hours of continuing education from a sponsor registered with the division within the 2-year licensure period.
What can estheticians do in Illinois?
An esthetician provides body and facial treatments, skin analysis and advice, hair removal, and cosmetic application. A licensing fee is required every 2 years to keep the license valid in the state of Illinois.
How do I reinstate my nursing license in Illinois?
If you wish to have your license reinstated permanently, please email [email protected] illinois.gov and request a reinstatement application. How do I check the status of my application? You will receive an email once your application has been reviewed. Please allow at least a week for processing.
How do I reactivate my cosmetology license in Illinois?
1) A person applying for restoration of a license as a cosmetologist that has expired or been on inactive status for less than 5 years shall submit an application on forms provided by the Division and: A) Pay the required fee set forth in Section 1175.100; B)
How do I renew my expired nail technician in Illinois?
If your license has been expired for more than five years and you were not employed in another jurisdiction, you must complete a 60-hour refresher course and show proof of completion of the nail technician examination within the last two years or within two years after restoration.
Can a cosmetologist use a straight razor in Illinois?
Cosmetologists are permitted to use a straight razor to engage in neck shaving services under the Barber, Cosmetology, Esthetics, Hair Braiding, and Nail Technology Act, 225 ILCS 410/.